Decra Oberon Tiles are the world's only lightweight roofing plain tile, in Decra’s bark colour they are also an ideal replacement for wooden roof shingles. Oberon's lightweight roofing characteristics impose negligible additional load on the lightweight roof structure that underlies most timber roofing shingle. Oberon is designed to provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof from 15° to vertical.
Decra Oberon is available in four colours, providing the appearance of conventional clay roof tiles and roof shingles. A wide-ranging choice of roofing accessories, including eaves, ridge and roof tile ventilators, completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout.
Oberon lightweight roof tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile, slate roofing or roof shingles. Decra Oberon lightweight roof tiles exceptional strength and security provide the perfect solution for not just for pitched roofs but is also ideal for troublesome vertical cladding applications.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 15° to vertical.
- Ideal for vertical cladding applications
- One-seventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee.
- Quick to install only 2.54 per m², compared with traditional clay or concrete plain tiles 60 tiles per m².
- Ideal replacement material for timber roof shingle, Decra Oberon does not rot and does possess timber roofing shingles vulnerability to fire damage.
- Lightweight roofing possesses exceptional weather resistance.
- Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly.
- Decra's fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance.
- Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing.
- Decra’s lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.
Looking for roof design detailing, CAD drawings, constructional advice, roofing specifications or installation guidance?
Visit the Decra Roofing Resource Centre