Decra Oberon Roof Tiles and Roof Shingles
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 15° to vertical.
- One-eleventh the weight of concrete roof tiles.
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee.
- The only plain tile suitable for roof pitches below 35°.
- Lightweight roofing possess exceptional weather resistance.
- Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for vertical cladding applications.
Quick to install only 2.54 per m², compared with traditional clay or concrete plain tiles 60 tiles per m².
- Decra's fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance.
- Lightweight roof tiles advantages enable savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Labour costs reduced due to speed of fixing.
- Decra’s lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Ideal replacement material for timber roof shingle , Decra Oberon does not rot and does possess roofing shingles vulnerability to fire damage.
Decra Oberon Tiles are the world's only lightweight roofing plain tile, in Decra’s bark colour they are also an ideal replacement for wooden roof shingles. Oberons lightweight roofing characteristics impose negligible
additional load on the lightweight roof structure that underlies most timber roofing shingle. Oberon is designed to provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof from 15° to vertical.
Decra Oberon is available in four colours, providing the appearance of conventional clay roof tiles and roof shingles. A wide-ranging choice of roofing accessories, including eaves, ridge and roof tile ventilators, completes the lightweight roofing system which is totally dry fixed throughout.
Oberon lightweight roof tiles are produced in large format. This enables faster installation with fewer fixings compared to traditional tile, slate roofing or roof shingles. Decra Oberon lightweight roof tiles exceptional strength and security provide the perfect solution for not just for pitched roofs but is also ideal for troublesome vertical cladding applications.