Decra Plus Lightweight Roofing Tiles
- Versatile – can be used for roof pitched from 10° to vertical.
- Strong, robust and highly vandal resistant.
- 40 year full value weather security roofing guarantee.
- Ideal for pavilions, community centres and any other unattended buildings.
- Ideal for secure establishments and pharmaceutical buildings.
- One-quarter the weight of concrete tiles.
- Lightweight roofing possesses exceptional resistance to even the worst weather.
- Lightweight roofing tiles are environmentally friendly containing a high content of recycled steel.
- Decra's fully dry fixed roofing system ensures maximum storm resistance.
- Lightweight roof tiles enable significant savings to be made on timber content of roof structure.
- Labour costs are reduced due to speed of installation.
- Decra’s lightweight roof tiles are strong, robust and vandal resistant.
- Easier to handle, quicker to install and more attractive than long run roofing sheets.
Decra Plus lightweight roofing tiles offer a unique solution to persistent roof vandalism problems, they are constructed from heavy gauge steel which is highly impact resistant. The lightweight roofing system provides an even greater obstacle to vandals by being effectively secured at their top and bottom edges making their removal extremely difficult.
Decra Plus lightweight roof tiles are designed to provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof down to 10° pitch. The system, shares a similar appearance to traditional clay or concrete roof tiles, is available in two colours. A comprehensive choice of accessories, including eaves, ridge and tile ventilators, completes the system which is totally dry fixed throughout.
Decra lightweight roof tile systems are well known for their superior ability to resist damage by vandals and removal by criminals when compared with conventional roofing slates and roof tiles. Now this superiority has received official and unique Police Preferred Specification recognition. In December 2006 Decra became the first UK roofing manufacturer to meet the stringent tests of LPS1175 and be awarded the internationally recognised Secured by Design accreditation: the Association of Chief Police Officers’ initiative to ‘design out crime.’