Decra Oberon Chimney Back Gutter Detail
|Decra Oberon - Back gutter to chimney detail - Detail from drawing DPSE061
Back Gutter Installation Procedures
- Fit layboards between rafters, and tilting fillet against wall to form upstand to gutter.
- Install timber board on timber fillets to support lead back gutter.
- Install arris rail size 200mm x thickness of tiling battens (maximum), fixed in lieu of first tiling batten to provide support for intermediate step in first course of tiles above back gutter.
- Install Code 5 (min) lead to form gutter. Provide min 75mm Upstand to back edge of chimney wall, with lead cover flashing dressed over.
- Dress lead up over arris rail.
- Nail bottom course of tiles vertically four times through to arris rail.
- Seal heads of nails with Decra Finishing Kit.