1. Batten out steep pitch roof slope.
2. Install top batten to steep pitch roof slope at no more than 150mm away from the point where change in pitch occurs.
3. Batten out shallow pitch roof slope, ensuring an eaves batten is positioned at the bottom edge of this slope (i.e at the point where the change in pitch occurs).
4. Fix penultimate course of tiles to steep pitch roof slope, nailing the head of the tiles to the top batten above.
5. Fix Decra Top Course to top batten on steep pitch roof slope, bent to suit spacing of eaves batten on the shallow pitch roof slope. Nail head of top course flashing to eave batten at the change in pitch on shallow pitch roof slope.
6. Position bottom course of tiles to shallow pitch roof slope so that the nosing of the tile sits close to the face of the Decra top course flashing of steep pitch roof slope.
7. Fix bottom course of tiles to shallow pitch roof slope by nailing through high point of tile.
8. Seal nail heads using Decra Finishing Kit.